Hybrid Wave is an inclusive artistic collective, where any artist seeking to exchange with others in a spirit of sharing and mutual support is welcome.
It is an open collective, far from elitism and self-interest. Any artist wishing to take part in the project can apply if he or she feels that he or she shares the vision of the movement.
The collective aims to be a laboratory for research, attempts and unconventional associations by mixing genres, formats and mediums. Unexpected collaborations may arise, both between individuals and between artistic mediums or genres (documentary, fiction, docu-fiction...). Photography-music, sculpture-writing, production-installation... are all possible hybrid combinations. Here solidarity takes on its full meaning; sharing is considered as a way of consolidating each person's art and giving birth to new art forms.
Like a wave that unites the drops of water to become an indestructible wall, Hybrid Wave wants to be an aggregative force that carries its members higher, each one being at the same time a unique element and part of the whole. At the present time, the movement includes artists working in more than ten different fields: photography, design, fashion, painting, sculpture, music, writing, directing, etc... The artists participating in the collective come from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. Scattered around the globe, their diversity is an essential asset to nourish their exchanges.
The collective takes shape both virtually, via an internet platform and social networks, but also physically, during meetings, workshops, exhibitions and conferences. Once again, the diversity of artistic profiles allows for multiple faces at these events.
To become an element of the wave, you need to share the same vision.
Contact us and we will send you a form to fill.
- Reunion #7 : 28/03/2021
- Reunion #6 : 28/02/2021
- Reunion #5 : 30/01/2021
- Hybrid Talk : Mai Abuhendi & Clara Fantassin : 07/11/2020
- Reunion #4 : 31/10/2020
- Hybrid Talk : Mai Abuhendi & Pierre Barbrel : 23/10/2020
- Hybrid Talk : Mai Abuhendi & Ayman Kaake : 16/10/2020
- Reunion #3 : 19/09/2020
- Hybrid Talk : Hadi Moussally & Mai Abuhendi : 18/09/2020
- Hybrid Talk : Mai Abuhendi & Nala Luuna : 03/08/2020
- Mai Abuhendi's Takeover on Instagram's stories : 31/07/2020
- Reunion #2 : 19/07/2020
- Reunion in Paris : 30/06/2020
- Reunion #1 : 14/06/2020
- Instagram Live Hadi Moussally & Mai Abuhendi : 17/05/2020
- Digital exhibition :"LOCKDOWN ART" films, photos, paintings and much more, all made during lockdown